The first step towards learning letter writing is by tracing. Kids are encouraged to learn and write letters by themselves. First, a child starts writing letters in a box of various sizes, starting with writing in a big box. Kids are then motivated to write in smaller boxes. They can use either pencil or crayons on paper for writing. Writing in bigger boxes helps the child to improve their pencil grip. It will help kids to memorize the pattern of letter writing. The direction in which the child learns to write plays an important role in learning. Learning to write with a big size followed by a small size is the best way to teach kids writing skills. Follow the instructions and have kids learn the correct formation of writing letter B
Login to Download Worksheet
Video Tutorial and Instructions Steps
Share Letter B Writing in blank space Worksheet
Register for Classes
Learn to master writing the letter B in blank spaces with different sizes
- Download Letter B in a different sizes letter writing worksheet
- Get a sharpened pencil.
- Write the letter B in the big boxes starting with the first row
- Letters should rest in the printed box, as shown in the example
- Next go on the next line and write the letter B with a relatively smaller size.
- Follow the same way for all lines, till you reach the smallest letter B
- Repeat the exercise till you can comfortably write in the smallest size format.