The first step towards learning letter writing is by tracing. Kids are encouraged to learn and write letters by themselves. First, a child starts writing letters in a big box and is motivated to write in a smaller box. They can use either pencil or crayons on paper for writing. Writing in bigger boxes helps the child to improve their pencil grip as well as memorize the letter pattern. Learning to write with a big size followed by a small size is the best way to teach kids writing skills. Follow the instructions and have kids learn the correct formation of writing the letter I.
Download Free Worksheet
Video Tutorial and Instructions Steps
Share Letter I Writing in blank space Worksheet
Register for Classes
Learn to master writing the letter I in blank spaces with different sizes
- Download Letter I in a different sizes letter writing worksheet
- Get a sharpened pencil.
- Write the letter I in the big boxes starting with the first row
- Letters should rest in the printed box, as shown in the example
- Next go on the next line and write the letter I with a relatively smaller size.
- Follow the same way for all lines, till you reach the smallest letter I
- Repeat the exercise till you can comfortably write in the smallest size format.